Now here’s a fun and unique experience you won’t want to miss!!
Join Drayer Ink and the Cape Perpetua Collaborative for a special board game fundraiser!
Our super talented friends Cat and George Drayer ( @drayerink ) out of Portland, create exceptional original board games, including a few inspired by the Cape Perpetua area!!
Join us all on Thursday August 17th from 5-7pm at the Yachats Commons Pavilion, to be some of the first people to play these beautiful multiplayer prototype board games, including Bubble Net, Intertidal Survival, Moss, One Persons Trash, and Dogwood!
A $5 entry fee is donated to the Cape Perpetua Collaborative, and puts your name in a drawing for some fun prizes as well-we can’t wait to play with you!
– Bubble Net, a multi-player solitaire game about humpback whales bubble-netting to catch as many fish as they can
– Intertidal Survival, a competitive 2-4 player game about moving around a tidepool as the water level rises and avoiding threats, conserving water, and maintaining your energy levels; set at Bob Creek!
– Moss, a 2-4 player puzzly, tile-laying game about creating the perfect environments for your moss to flourish and trying to take over the most space
– Dogwood, a 2-4 player game about secretly decorating dogwood trees (everyone knows those flowers are fake) with blooms overnight, and adding other decorations, to score points and get promoted to Bloom Crafter
– One Person’s Trash, a set-collecting card game about creating hoards of found objects and collecting each other’s discarded cards.